(Wonder if the NSA will track this post and arrest me? . . . )
And just one cotton-pickin' minute . . . Where IS Abbe? Bueller? Bueller?
am I the vacuum?
I don't know, does nature abhor you? AHAHAHAHA! Yes, that was intended to read left-right.
oh...Kate...that's a good one...still a slaf
What, for the last time, is a slaf? Please?
I had to go into the archives to find this one. We have archives! anyway, http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=25892545&postID=114495682372043824
Post a Comment
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever it gives my life meaning -- Andrew
6 comments:
And just one cotton-pickin' minute . . .
Where IS Abbe?
Bueller? Bueller?
am I the vacuum?
I don't know, does nature abhor you? AHAHAHAHA!
Yes, that was intended to read left-right.
oh...Kate...that's a good one...still a slaf
What, for the last time, is a slaf? Please?
I had to go into the archives to find this one. We have archives!
anyway, http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=25892545&postID=114495682372043824
Post a Comment