MAC attack...
Mikey, to UC presidential runner-up, in a wetsuit, at the MAC pool: "Hi, Phil here lost his glasses in the pool."
UC runner-up, in a wetsuit: "Okay, no problem, I'll go get it. [smiling]."
10 minutes later, after recovery of said glasses...
Mikey, to UC presidential runner-up, in a wetsuit: "Hi, again. Um, Phil lost his glasses in the pool...again."
UC presidential runner up: [silent] [put on scuba diving gear, searched for lost glasses]
2 minutes later, right before finding of glasses...
Mikey: "Um, and he also lost his watch....sorry."
Phil: [realizing, moments later, that the watch was in his right pocket all this time.]
2 comments:
Should we be concerned that there's an intersection between the set of someone who swims with his glasses on AFTER drowning them once and the set of people thinking about emergency medicine? ;)
ummm yes. Hopefully, I won't have to conduct EM under water. That would be hilariously catastrophic. I did offer to do CPR on anyone who drowned that day as compensation. I am a trained, card carrying specialist after all.
Post a Comment