Not exactly a quote
So. Two Texans move to Minnesota. They're listening to the radio in the morning and the radio says SNOW EMERGENCY, we're expecting 4-6 inches, you must park on the odd side of the street. Shit, says the guy, and goes out to move the car.
Next day, the radio says, ANOTHER SNOW EMERGENCY, we're expecting 8-10 inches, you must park on the even side of the stree. "Shit," says the guy, "this is really annoying, I hate Minnesota." He goes out to move the car.
Next day, the radio says, SNOW EMERGENCY AGAIN, we're expecting 1.5 feet, you must park on the odd side of the street. "That does it," says the guy, "I'm not moving the damn car again. I'm just going to put it in the garage."
I heard this today, and for some reason it struck me as hysterically funny...
No comments:
Post a Comment