So it's basically just a really huge version of some snack? I was hoping that it would be more imaginative - like, a pimped-out peanut butter sandwich might include guacamole, capers, and 24-karat gold shavings.
I know. Would you like to pimp your Whopper for just 99 cents more? In case anyone's interested, the snack I would most like to make in giant form is a pizza Combo, which seems like a challenge worthy of our skill.
Post a Comment
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever it gives my life meaning -- Andrew
2 comments:
So it's basically just a really huge version of some snack? I was hoping that it would be more imaginative - like, a pimped-out peanut butter sandwich might include guacamole, capers, and 24-karat gold shavings.
I know. Would you like to pimp your Whopper for just 99 cents more?
In case anyone's interested, the snack I would most like to make in giant form is a pizza Combo, which seems like a challenge worthy of our skill.
Post a Comment