Thank you for your application. I regret to inform you...
I don't care how smart he is! I mean, granted, he's probably a genius.
But still! Why doesn't he just like...go learn another language or
something?
-my friend Vanessa
I don't care how smart he is! I mean, granted, he's probably a genius.
But still! Why doesn't he just like...go learn another language or
something?
-my friend Vanessa
quoth
ambitiousjuvenile
at
10:13 PM
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever
it gives my life meaning
-- Andrew
3 comments:
I can't imagine what happens when geniuses breed....
I was just about to say, We'll see what happens when you and Mike have a baby . . . NO KATE, NO. Good Lord, do you know how many times I've made that mistake? I clearly have a disturbingly heteronormative brain.
oh don't worry. Mikey's already counting on medical science, while I'm counting on epidurals. I think we will settle this one with hat-paper-scizzor.
Post a Comment