Monday, May 01, 2006

I doubt he has much experience with such lady parts...

"Hers was wooly.
And it smelled of her genitals."

-Lines from the poetry of T_m L_we (replace underscores with 'O'), according to a former classmate of his.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ha, that's so quote-wall-esque. Except in real life the name would have been thinly veiled by tiny Post-It flags that fall off when you glance at them.

Molly said...

Her WHAT? What can be wooly besides a sheep, a sweater, possibly genitalia, but then why would you have to specify that her genitals smelled like genitals?

Molly said...

You do realize that the quote wall is on central time. I wasn't actually up at 7:05am.

bostonmed said...

WTF I just caught this quote.wow. I think he conceivably was describing sheep genitals, and because they are often hard to discern, one needs to label genitals as genitals just in case.