"No, he's not awesome, he's confusing. Why? Because [...] asked him out, and he said no. When [...] asks you out, you don't say no. It's [...], for fuck's sake." -- Marion
"No, he's not awesome, he's confusing. Why? Because [...] asked him out, and he said no. When [...] asks you out, you don't say no. It's [...], for fuck's sake." -- Marion
quoth
Molly
at
12:11 PM
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever
it gives my life meaning
-- Andrew
5 comments:
[...] is a hottie. I know I'd totally hit that. What was he thinking? : P
speaking as the person who claimed the confusing person in question is "awesome", i would like to point out that (a) i meant physically awesome, which he indeed is, and that (b) [...] is indeed pretty damn hot. kate, you can take my word for it. i would never say no to [...].
it's true, [...] is pretty darn amazing. but the confusing person being physically awesome? he has a unibrow!
UNIBROW!!!
Trust me... I've seen the so-called "unibrow" and it doesn't exist...
-WOFIGO fan
YES IT DOES!
Post a Comment