She's so annoying
I like the way you said that. "She's so annoying." That's nice. In my day, we wouldn't have said "she's so annoying." We would have said "She makes me mad," or "She gets on my nerves." But "annoying," now there's a good word. It's more formal, more polite. It's cute. I like the way you and Robin say that about people.
-- my dad (????)
5 comments:
My dad usually doesn't notice that I've said anything.
Positive reinforcement parenting. It's a good trend.
Oh, come on. Parents who cook you food and deliver it to you in Tupperwares for 4+ years would probably notice if you said something. Try "Fire, fire!"
hah! They do notice if I said, I hate medical school, or, jee, being a bum is nice. But other than that, um, no. Selective hearing can work wonders.
just ask Sam K....
Dude, Asian parents are da bomb!!!
Personally, I like the way you and Robin say "We need to poison her water," but that's the difference between me and your gentle sire.
Post a Comment