"Something racial..." "...every day."
"You're the first Asian guy I've ever seen with hair on his legs..."
-A girl upon meeting me for the first time, when she noticed my legs (my pants were rolled up because of the rain). Maybe she's never seen an Asian guy before...
7 comments:
I've definitely seen some Asian guys without hair on their legs.
yeah,
kate
Now that I think about it, you might be one of 3 Asian guys I know (and I know my fair share of asian men) with hair on his legs.
*ashamed to post my real name in case you think I'm racist too, but I love you, WOFIGO Fan"
Ummm hello? I'm like Pan, only not as short, and without the obvious horns.
Legend says I have mongolian blood. Who new?
In point of fact, Phil, you were the first hairy-legged Asian guy I ever saw. There, I said it.
Sigh... You know what I say about "something racial" and "every day"...
haha
Now, if we just replaced "legs" with "chest," we'd have ourselves a nice Asian-masculinity insult package on our hands.
OMG you're right 't'! Although the men on this board are of a different persuasion and will probably take a 'hairless' chest comment as some sort of compliment to their natural shedding/waxing abilities. Isn't that right, Sam K????
Andrew, stop me before I introduce the twinks and bears....
Post a Comment