Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mrs. Doubtfire?

People keep responding to my babysitting ads asking for "references and resume." And I'm like, what is this, I'm applying to be a CEO? You're looking for someone to take care of your kids! You want them to be humane, functional people who will not drop children into pots of boiling water or fall asleep on the floor while a dog eats their face. You do not need "references and resume." People are so picky.

-- Robin

1 comment:

Molly said...

So is going to Dartmouth supposed to help or hurt? There is a such thing as overqualified. My aunt couldn't get a fast food job to save her life one time when she needed money - she was going to Vassar at the time and they preferred high school dropouts apparently.

T! Where are you? Do you have a mail address? Do you have a phone? Do you want to refinance your home or grow your member? I miss you!!!