My sister is now sending me (bad) gay pickup lines...
Disturbing? Yes, although I found this one smackingly true:
"I may not be the best looking guy in here but I'm the only one talking to you."
medically related:
"You've got 206 bones in your body. Would you like one more?"
A logical assumption:
"You might not be the best looking guy in here but beauty is only a light switch away."
Plainly disturbing (in certain contexts--like at a daycare center):
"My name isn't Elmo but you can tickle me anywhere you want to."
And finally, something decent:
"My friend wants to know if you think I'm cute."
Feel free to road test any of the above and do report back:)
1 comment:
Nothing like sending bad pickup lines to someone in a relationship to tell a guy his game needs work : P
I love that last one, though, but I can totally imagine it failing miserably if the person of interest was drunk . . .
Post a Comment