this sort of goes with the quote below:
"what's the problem" - me
"i'm tired of looking at this cadaver's vagina" - lab partner
"it's not like you can pretend it's not there" - me
"i know...but the labia...is so protruding!" - lab partner
"some women just have large labias." - lab facilitator
"that's larger than anything i've ever seen before" - lab partner
"dude, just let it go" - me
and it turned out the mold discussed below was only superficial, and easy to lathe off
5 comments:
I think it's "labiae." (Geek-geek-geek!)
Oh, thank goodness... I was getting worried about your cadaver's crotch...
Every med school student has the right to a cadaver without mold in their crotch.
I'm going to form a new lobbying group called Students Against Moldy-Crotched Cadavers.
wow. who is your lab partner that she/he has seen many labiae?
the one who uses the f word (not fuck) as a derogatory term. he IS almost 29, and a hockey jock, so i'd believe him.
p.s. to the powers that be: can we make ange a contributor to this wall? she's def. going to have some gems next semester, i'm sure of it
Done and done. In honor of, I'm going to post a quote from her.
Post a Comment