Apparently I'm also "Gregg Shorthand."Hello everybody, I'm back. And apparently SamJ hates me;)-philbert
Oh! Curses!!! I'm so sorry... I totally forgot to respond to you... I promise I don't hate you... much.haha. j/k. I'll write to you soon.
OK, then I'll hate Sam J. Who wants to hate me? (now, now, form an orderly line please) We can have a circle of hate!
Sad tear!!! Don't hate; celebrate!We should have a circle of love! (And I mean love in the sense of "Jesus loves you -- just not in that way").
I hate you all!!!! "Ce-le-brate Jesus Cele-brate! doodoodoo doodoodoo doodoo"
Post a Comment
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever it gives my life meaning -- Andrew
4 comments:
Oh! Curses!!! I'm so sorry... I totally forgot to respond to you... I promise I don't hate you... much.
haha. j/k. I'll write to you soon.
OK, then I'll hate Sam J. Who wants to hate me? (now, now, form an orderly line please) We can have a circle of hate!
Sad tear!!! Don't hate; celebrate!
We should have a circle of love! (And I mean love in the sense of "Jesus loves you -- just not in that way").
I hate you all!!!!
"Ce-le-brate Jesus Cele-brate! doodoodoo doodoodoo doodoo"
Post a Comment