Tuesday, August 29, 2006

mixed fairytales

AK: Isn't Sneezy a Dwarf?
KW: Yes, it's Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy, Doc...I wanted to say Cupid, but
that's a reindeer....

5 comments:

Molly said...

Huh, Cupid IS a reindeer. I had to look that one up. How does a reindeer have the same name as a love-god-baby? Aren't there enough whimsical names to go around so that they shouldn't have to resort to this puzzling recycling act?

It's like that moment when you realize Twinkle-Twinkle, A-B-C, and Baa-Baa-Black-Sheep are ALL THE SAME SONG.

Kate said...

Your mom has the same name as a love god, baby.

Ren said...

Happy, Dopey, Pluto... no, that's not right either. Bashful? Blitzer?

bostonmed said...

wait, they're all the same song???

well I'll be damned. hot hell.

Molly said...

On the subject of Pluto, now is a REALLY GOOD TIME to be an elementary school science teacher. The hallways are literally abuzz with this Pluto-not-a-planet thing, and students are racking up extra credit galore revising the solar system mnemonics.