Sunday, August 27, 2006

normally i don't advocate quoting paris hilton, but i just got into reading 'the superficial' and these made me happy

"I'll pick out two outfits, one which is disgusting and one nice and I'll ask my 'friend' what they think. If they go for the revolting one, I cut them out of my life."

and

"I, like, cry, when I listen to [my album], it's so good."

3 comments:

Ren said...

I, like, cried when I thought about the poor children in somalia who listened to her album

Ren said...

btw, Marion. I *just* noticed you only *just* discovered thesuperficial. I may have to point you toward the way of the light and give you two more recommendations:

What would Tyler Durden do?

I don't like you in that way

Oooh.. oooh.. one more!

Socialite Life

Enjoy!

Molly said...

So which is the cute outfit? This? Oops, no, how about this? Er... maybe this?
Aw heck, I give up... don't know how she picks her friends then.