What Karen and I are really thinking about at work
An exchange via Facebook wall:
Cheeps: What's inside that cup?
Is it alcoholic?
Karen I don't approve the friends of yours.
[...]
Is it alcoholic?
Karen I don't approve the friends of yours.
[...]
You're like a detached kite......
Me: noooo, karen's like a detached kate. and I gave her that drink. but it was Christie who spiked it.
Ren: No... I'm like a detached Kate and I was on the Ren. In spiking my drink and not following through, you missed the best opportuniT. Yeah.
Me: The opportuniT to steal a Karas, maybe even cop a Phil?
Ren: Well Abbe damned! You Ian thought of those two guys?
***
Perhaps the reason for our extensive mutual affinity has to do with the fact that all our names make such fabulous puns.
1 comment:
Cop a phil. Heh. Heh.
Post a Comment