Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Gotta love the Louisiana DMV

I was carded buying alcohol at the grocery today and the cashier scanned my driver's license. Appearing at the bottom of my receipt:

Name = Christina Pauline Riehl
Date of Birth = November 2 1921

5 comments:

Molly said...

Aw man! I'm going to miss your 85th birthday bash.

Ren said...

Christie... I'm appalled that you kept such a secret from me. All those nights when I confided in you about my plastic surgery...

T said...

And didn't I tell you it would help with your wrinkle problem? I give good advice, even if it isn't the whole story.

Kate said...

I wish I lived in a state where you could buy alcohol at the grocery store. The groceries in Ohio had like a full range of schnapps flavors . . .

Molly said...

I wish I lived in a COUNTRY where you could buy alcohol at stores other than the Vinmonopol.