Ahhh... vicious retorts from friends...
Me: "If I were in India, I would totally be an untouchable."
Friend: "You already are one here in the U.S."
Me: "If I were in India, I would totally be an untouchable."
Friend: "You already are one here in the U.S."
quoth
SL
at
12:41 AM
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever
it gives my life meaning
-- Andrew
5 comments:
"Friend" !?! Or another "ex-friend?"
haha... friend... although we are way too bitchy to each other...
BTW... my idiot ex-friend and I are now friends again! Yay. But she will still be referred to as such for clarity...
hah! That's a good one.
i was seriously sbout to say "i'll touch you whenever i want" but then i realized how inappropriate it would be without some sort of disclaimer. oops. i'll leave the touching to your friend.
Post a Comment