Happens to me all the time
"Oh, look, I'm a blurbist on this book."
--one of my professors, looking at the back of a new edition of our
reading for next week
"Oh, look, I'm a blurbist on this book."
--one of my professors, looking at the back of a new edition of our
reading for next week
quoth
ambitiousjuvenile
at
11:33 AM
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever
it gives my life meaning
-- Andrew
9 comments:
I bet that was totally put-on! No way did he not know that already.
"Blurbist"? Seriously.
The other day, I was reading Vogue and on page 397 Marc Jacobs had silk-screened my face onto a T-shirt! Life!
really Kate? wow. blurbist....he wasn't an english professor right? If he is, somebody slap him, and I don't care if it is a real word. Using it sounds so gauche, n'est pas?
Phil, not only is that completely, totally and 110% true . . . guess what you're all getting for Christmas!
I already have 500 of MJ's (that's what his close friends call him) t-shirts. I guess I could accept yours too, Kate. Especially if your eyes are situated at my not so ample....
...navel? That is a good thing. An ample navel is only a good name for oranges.
Haha! And then when I cross my eyes, you would have cleavage.
HAAAAA! ZING!
Post a Comment