Well, I guess I never really thought about that...
"Shouldn't most circle jerks be called 'elliptical jerks'? Cuz they might not all be standing in a perfect circle..."
- a friend
"Shouldn't most circle jerks be called 'elliptical jerks'? Cuz they might not all be standing in a perfect circle..."
- a friend
quoth
SL
at
3:34 AM
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever
it gives my life meaning
-- Andrew
4 comments:
Nah, an elliptical jerk is just ... like ... missing something ... y'know? can't quite ... specify ... yeah.
we're getting too technical here for something some kroks/dins do after 6 beers. the importance is on whether people thought about cleanup options. yiiikes....
oh acappella. How do we always return to that?
btw Phil, I resent the fact that the Kroks are recycling posters.
I too lament and resent the recycling of posters. It's not like there's a dearth of pple wanting to do it. they just aren't asking. whateve.
Post a Comment