Sort of a meta-quote
"I WANT TO PULL A KATE WARD TONIGHT. Put that on the quote wall, okay? A KATE WARD. You know, like at the 80s Dance last year? Make sure you put that on the quote wall? Haaa!"
-- Sam ... L
"I WANT TO PULL A KATE WARD TONIGHT. Put that on the quote wall, okay? A KATE WARD. You know, like at the 80s Dance last year? Make sure you put that on the quote wall? Haaa!"
-- Sam ... L
this virtual quote wall is the best thing ever
it gives my life meaning
-- Andrew
7 comments:
He's going to dress as Madonna and hook up with Caveman? AWESOME. I don't know which half of the plan is funnier . . . no no I do.
Wow, I had no idea I spoke in ALL CAPS... Haaaa!!!
Sam... L
Well, Sam(ue)L, don't leave us hanging . . . how'd your plan work out? (GIANT WINK)
I would... maybe... if I got POSTING PRIVILEGES on this blog... hint hint, wink wink...
Sam K
I guess I can do that. If you actually do dress up as Madonna and hook up with Caveman, I'll even consider waiving the initiation fee . . . but hazing is non-negotiable. Guys, you've still got all those badminton rackets, right?
Well, excuuuuuuuse me... Hazing happens to be illegal in the state of Massachusetts...
Well, since we're not really all in Massachusetts... I know of a good location where we could initiate Sam XYZ into our hallowed (virtual) halls...
Post a Comment