Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Our entire class has one large chat room. Thus, I'll get most of my material from there from now on

1) ahh, youthful immaturity:

Person 1 (9:49 PM EDT) Somebody from class made me sick!
Person 2 (9:51 PM EDT) Uhhh... I was sick last week... But so were other people!
Person 1 (9:52 PM EDT) 2, I blame you
Person 1 (9:52 PM EDT) you owe me some tissues, dude
Person 3 (9:55 PM EDT) Hah! Serves you guys right for actually going to class.
Person 1 (9:56 PM EDT) haha
Person 2 (9:57 PM EDT) building immune systems, my friends.
Person 1 (9:57 PM EDT) LOL, you're going to have to move up at som point
Person 4 (10:00 PM EDT) haha! right 2...I guess I'm serving a greater good by going to class.
Person 4 (10:00 PM EDT) sharing=caring
Person 1 (10:01 PM EDT) sharing diseases = caring?
Person 1 (10:02 PM EDT) You know 4, I don't really need you to care for me in that case ...
Person 4 (10:02 PM EDT) to build a more diverse immune system
Person 2 (10:03 PM EDT) yeah, if you don't get sick now, consider how miserable you'll be on the wards when every patient gets you sick. We're helping to spread out your inevitible infections...
Person 3 (10:04 PM EDT) seriously... antibodies are like Pokemon... you gotta collect them all
Person 1 (10:04 PM EDT) ... WOW

2) We have to deal with racism every day:

Person 1 (10:58 PM EDT) I picked up a flier from "Improv Inferno"
Person 1 (10:58 PM EDT) seems like they have free improv on Sunday nights, at 11pm
Person 1 (10:59 PM EDT) Also, every Wednesday @ 10pm is "Free super fun Karaoke" night
Person 2 (10:59 PM EDT) ooooo
Person 2 (10:59 PM EDT) like karaoke
Person 3 (10:59 PM EDT) american karaoke?
Person 3 (11:00 PM EDT) like...all american songs?
Person 2 (11:00 PM EDT) i can only read english, but if it's in pinying i can give it a stab
Person 2 (11:00 PM EDT) hahaha
Person 1 (11:00 PM EDT) it just says "totally free, Super Awesome"
Person 2 (11:00 PM EDT) Totally free super awesome does sound suspiciously japanese

2 comments:

SL said...

Wow, that's great! Haha... I like the Pokemon reference.

Kate said...

they're letting somebody be a doctor who never heard of "American" karaoke?