Tuesday, October 03, 2006

out of patience

Patience, come! Patience! Come! PATIENCE COME! Gooooood giiiiiiiirl! PATIENCE COME! PATIIIIIEEEEENNNNCE! COOOOOOOOOME HERE! NOW! Gooooood giiiiiiiirl!

--repeated several times daily at the top of my neighbor's voice. Why she cannot buy a leash for this dog named Patience I don't know, but I'm ready to scream.

4 comments:

bostonmed said...

hah! you could give her a leash as a new neighbor present for current neighbor to shut the F&*K up:)

Molly said...

I think you should pretend you have a dog named Chastity and yell at it really loudly. See if the other neighbors get the joke.

"Virtue names" are soooo ripe for mocking...

Kate said...

And imagine the social chatter.

"Yes, I live alone, but Chastity is my best friend."

"Chastity gives me such good excuses to meet people!"

"I'd never get up in the morning if it weren't for Chastity."

On a possibly related note, I'm waging a passionate one-woman campaign to change the name of our apartment cat from Blossom to Beaver.

Ren said...

I will name my dog dignity!